They ripped me off yesterday and forced me to do the express priority mail and lied to me that I won't get the tracking number if I don't send it as express mail. The guy at Concord, CA location lied to me and was holding the package until I had to go and get more money to send it as express mail to get the tracking number and by the time I reached there he had already sent my package to another post office and asked me to go there and pay the difference and get the tracking number.

My whole day was spent from post office to post office to find the package. They charged me 4 times more than the regular charge and plus also charged me the insurance for the package.

After paying so much money, at the other post office I returned home confused, so I went online and checked to find out that he lied about not getting the tracking number if I don't send it as express priority with insurance and other charges. Never believe them and do the research before going to the post office, otherwise they will rip you off!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 28, 2013.

Comments

Concord post office is a rip off! On top of that they are rude !i spent 20 minutes in line then when I got to the teller explaining that it's my first time sending money order thru mail and asked for advise what I needed to do, she told me to film up the paper and fall back in line! I was furious and just left!