The process for getting a passport from one of the local USPS companies is a NIGHTMARE! Online guides on how to apply for your passport direct you to each post office near you. Some locations have times listed and others have "By Appointment Only". I've gone to several locations only to get very rude and unhelpful service!! Every time you call(Does not matter the location) someone always says "Oh, We stopped doing that 10 minutes ago."

After such a long and stressful ordeal, I finally got a hold of an office that said they were accepting passports. Once I arrived, there were signs posted saying, "Sorry, we are not doing any Passports today due to Staff availability." I walked to the counter and was getting a little fed up with the run around each office has been giving me. I told them I had just called and was told they were doing Passports. The gentleman walked over to the sign and mentioned that that sign was from a few days ago....

If USPS was not a government establishment it would of been out of business a long time ago! Where are you hiring your staff?? Morons-R-US?

Preferred solution: Hire office employees who value their job and want to actually help!.

I didn't like: Customer service, Passports, Employees.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 09, 2015.

Comments