I currently have about 10 packages stuck in Warrendale's USPS Distribution Center. Since January, it has become a chronic problem.

The employees at our local post office are calling it the Warrendale Black Hole, the service is so terrible and everyone including the local post office that have to deal with the complaints first hand are really getting fed up with it. It is ruining local businesses since we can't deliver in a timely matter and customers are going elsewhere.

The USPS needs to send a task force down there and fire a bunch of people, bring in new equipment and get the mail moving again. I have been told by local postal employees that the workers don't get along, management doesn't get a long and they are letting it all go to *** It is ridiculous, I have been shipping for 20 years and expect a couple of delays a year, but this is egregious.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I'am waiting for a package that was shipped 6/8/18 all i get is in transit to next facility since the 6/11/18,nothing else it's now June 20th and nothing can't get a hold of anybody it's coming to Canada from Tuscon Arizona see if arrives have no clue what to do except wait and hope for the best.