Guys Mills, Pennsylvania

I ship through ebay and pay through them etc and it seems the post office cannot do anything right anymore.They are destroying the internet.

Several packages I received damaged FROM warrendale. Several packages I mailed lost and or damaged by warrendale. FIRE THESE PEOPLE I PAY FOR FLAT RATE BOXES AND PRIORITY SHIPPING ITS A WEEK LATE ETC I been told things like its a buinch of ***. I'm not prejudice but it is definitely a bunch of screwups deliberately damaging and loosing packages.

I blame republican congressmen writing laws to bankrupt the post-office to get their cronies friends in there and dismantle the govt. Its BS.

You cant even contact warrendale they dont answer the phone.The next step is federal govt complaints.

Sandera wrote the review because of "all of the above" at Usps. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Usps to "i want someone there fired and the problem fixed".

The most disappointing in user's experience was are not picking up and scanning packages. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usps and usps delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments