Update added by user May 14
The seller of this item has received the empty box from USPS and has filed a claim. Another extension is being shipped to me.
Original review posted by user May 06
They are consistent in either routing to TIM BUC TWO or making sure that mail is never found.I get several issues a year with them.
My mail got to Warrendale , PA on a Friday and delivery was to be Saturday. I have no choice but to buy this item again because I'll never see it. This doesn't happen wit UPS or FEDEX. Could USPS tell me why only them?
This time I have received no explanation from USPS. It has been a week. Am I expecting to much of them? Is Three day priority being made a mockery off?
My mail is still on its way to destination.They should consider drug testing their employees.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Mail delivery person
What I disliked
- No accountability
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "i ship a 42" TV from NYC to Miami paid $100 dollars for the service and i thought that comes with the insurance. First time i use this" i received..."
- "I have a situation when they say that they delivered my item in my mailbox. Item does not fit in mailbox. I have pictures to support that. So where or..."
- "I ship my computer to cyberpowerpc and it was damage from shipping the package had insurance on it so they sent me pictures of the damages so i could file..."
- "Order numberJ1602192127227220 was a complete waste of 80 dollars, that came off my cc immediately, I might add!!! The photos are of supposedly men's coats, next to a normal kitchen..."
- "I just got off the phone with representative and she was helpful and kind thank United healthcare. 5 ***** from me....."
- "Last winter (2014) I ordered a Liz Claiborne winter coat from JCPenny online. The coat was warm and pretty and was NOT cheap so I thought I was getting what..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."