Usps - WARRENDALE, PA THE BLACK HOLE EATS MAIL

132 of 1772 Usps reviews

Update added by user May 14

The seller of this item has received the empty box from USPS and has filed a claim. Another extension is being shipped to me.

Original review posted by user May 06

They are consistent in either routing to TIM BUC TWO or making sure that mail is never found.I get several issues a year with them.

My mail got to Warrendale , PA on a Friday and delivery was to be Saturday. I have no choice but to buy this item again because I'll never see it. This doesn't happen wit UPS or FEDEX. Could USPS tell me why only them?

This time I have received no explanation from USPS. It has been a week. Am I expecting to much of them? Is Three day priority being made a mockery off?

My mail is still on its way to destination.They should consider drug testing their employees.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Armstrong One Inch Drive Extension
Review category
Post
review #842668 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Usps? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
132 of 1772 Usps reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

May 18 #1160887

I have a package that has been sitting here for the last 4 days with no movement. After reading several reviews on other sites it seems there may be theft taking place here. One theory is that they are stealing items and then reselling them on Ebay. I am livid right now about my package and wonder if I will ever actually get it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Usps. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Usps.
Filing a new complaint about
×