2.5
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 14, 2016

The seller of this item has received the empty box from USPS and has filed a claim. Another extension is being shipped to me.

Original review posted by user May 06, 2016

They are consistent in either routing to TIM BUC TWO or making sure that mail is never found. I get several issues a year with them.

My mail got to Warrendale , PA on a Friday and delivery was to be Saturday. I have no choice but to buy this item again because I'll never see it. This doesn't happen wit UPS or FEDEX. Could USPS tell me why only them?

This time I have received no explanation from USPS. It has been a week. Am I expecting to much of them? Is Three day priority being made a mockery off?

My mail is still on its way to destination. They should consider drug testing their employees.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Mail delivery person.

I didn't like: No accountability.

Comments

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1305345

Unions, worthless unions, and worthless fricking unions.

I have a package that has been sitting here for the last 4 days with no movement. After reading several reviews on other sites it seems there may be theft taking place here.

One theory is that they are stealing items and then reselling them on Ebay. I am livid right now about my package and wonder if I will ever actually get it.