Update added by user May 14, 2016
The seller of this item has received the empty box from USPS and has filed a claim. Another extension is being shipped to me.
Original review posted by user May 06, 2016
They are consistent in either routing to TIM BUC TWO or making sure that mail is never found.I get several issues a year with them.
My mail got to Warrendale , PA on a Friday and delivery was to be Saturday. I have no choice but to buy this item again because I'll never see it. This doesn't happen wit UPS or FEDEX. Could USPS tell me why only them?
This time I have received no explanation from USPS. It has been a week. Am I expecting to much of them? Is Three day priority being made a mockery off?
My mail is still on its way to destination.They should consider drug testing their employees.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Mail delivery person
What I disliked
- No accountability
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ive had many ad experiences with usps. With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby. This requires order after order of..."
- "I have been using USPS since opening my business in 1995. I used to have very little in the way of problems. Every year it's been getting worse..."
- "I post an Item worth $400 via USPS First-Class International Service. I post it on 16th October 2015 but still Item is Not Delivered to My Friend. Last Update is on..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Karry Anderson of Comfort Keepers of Youngstown, Ohio serves Banquet (TV) Dinners to a patient every night who has 80% of blocked arteries. She makes me go out to..."
- "Hello, i purchased a mixed bag of herhey chocolates that contain Rollos, almond joys, kitkats and heath bars. My complaint is every chocolate in the bag was stale. Especially the..."
- "Last winter (2014) I ordered a Liz Claiborne winter coat from JCPenny online. The coat was warm and pretty and was NOT cheap so I thought I was getting what..."