Warrendale, Pennsylvania
3.6K views
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have a small business in Joliet Illinois.Shipping is normally slow with the USPS, but every package I sent that had to go thru the Warrendale Pa.

USPS was either delayed for 7-17 days or never made it out of the facility or was missent. Something is definitely going on at this Post Office! I have never had so many customer complaints. Every time I look up the lost package's delivery confirmation, I see where it stops at Warrendale and is held for long periods of time or it just disappears.

USPS, what is going on?

Can you please check out why this is happening at this Post Office.It is hurting my business, and I am sure I am not the only one with this problem!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Usps. The most disappointing about package from Usps was delivery of packages Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usps.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Post category for more informed decision or compare Usps to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Ordered a package that was to be here weeks before my daughter's first birthday. It got to warrendale and was "delayed" and never seen again.

I ordered a book on ebay last year, coming from Ohio to Michigan.instead it went to Warrendale and stayed there.

I sent a package from Michigan to California a few days ago.

It went to Warrendale PA.I'm afraid it may be lost for good, I hope not, have to track it each day.

San Jose, California, United States #1334791

The USPS always lose my packages, I never get them.It's time the Goverment , get the *** out of the mail system.

Because they can't do the job.

We need to privatize the Delivery system of mail.The citizens need to demand this.

Fredonia, New York, United States #1334155

Had a package being sent from Pittsburgh to Pittsburgh . Apparently it made a stop in warrendale 5 days ago and must've fell into the abyss because no one can seem to find it. Great because I had to pay for the contents when I ordered it.

Slater, Iowa, United States #1327934

My package arrived in Warrendale three days ago. Today it's in Puerto Rico. I live in Iowa.

Port Charlotte, Florida, United States #1322678

Why would a package from las vegas skip Michigan where I live and end up in Warrendale Pa???? Does USPS need a map????

to Anonymous Linwood, Kansas, United States #1336483

This post office is a disaster! I've been expecting a package that I paid a lot of money for, and it's somewhere in the UTOPIA! What a disgrace!

Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States #1316133

I have sent three valuable packages from online sales in the last 2 weeks.All 3 have stopped moving since warrendale!!!!

Wtf!And they are immune to lawsuits so their is absolutely nothing you can do!

ABSOLUTELY SAME PROBLEM

Grove City, Ohio, United States #1303847

government-run and union protected, the worst possible combo. no incentive to do better. If UPS worked the same they'd be out of business, they have to turn a profit.