Warrendale, Pennsylvania

This is the second package that was sent to this Warrendale, Pa USPS office.The tract says it arrived on February 24, 2016 and they keep changing the date of delivery.

This is March 16th, and the package is still not here. Since the book was ordered in Pennsylvania, and I live in Pennsylvania, would you not think it would get here in a week. Now I will have to go through filing a complaint again against this place, wait for a refund, and order the book again. There is something shady going on with this USPS office, don't the government investigate these offices.

The last package took 7 weeks to arrive from a Pa office, what is wrong with this place, are the employees sitting on their hands.This is really unacceptable and should be investigated.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Usps. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Usps to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was slowest delivery ever from warrendale pa. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usps and usps delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments