1.6
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

My package hit Warrendale on the 12th and proclaimed to leave the sorting facility on the 14th.Usually when ANY package is coming to me in Erie, PA from Warrendale it is delivered the very next day (15th).

Well...it is now the 19th and no one has a clue where my package is. My local post office thinks it is stuck on a belt inside the facility. They told me they don't have a phone number to call them and they can only email them. This is Bull Sh_t.

This was a gift I needed for Sunday (fathers day).I HATE THEM

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15. Usps needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usps.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Cameron, West Virginia, United States #1005187

they have a telephone number - 724-776-6217 but it's probably too late to help you.

to Anonymous #1005189

OMG....the postmaster here in the Erie, PA area told me they had NO number for them.GRRRRRR I'm still frustrated.

Thank you for posting that.Maybe it will help others as well.