This the third package lost by my local branch on Market st Houston Texas.The first I let go the second I had the worst customer service ever.I spoke to the manager Mr.Williwms and he was snide rude and made me feel like I was the one at fault for receiving a package.

When I told him I tracked the package and it said it was delivered he says "Sorry you should have purchased insurance" and "Sorry that's your problem" I was so upset for his lack of even trying to at least find the package. Not once did he say lets find out what happened to it by tracking or speaking to the postman that delivered the package.So I spoke to my postmaster and in a conference call he admitted to not following protocol. All of this ended up with with a forced apology. I never received my package and today they lost another one.

Fedex smartcenter. That's what the post office uses to piggy back on fed ex. I did not know that fed ex smart center was code for shipping it to your city and then USPS will deliver it from there. I know now but it's to late.

I'll have to deal with Mr.Williams and his snide remarks and my postmaster giving me an apology and in the end never receiving my package.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Usps - Ray Charles Station / West Adams Needs A Lot Of Drastic Improvements! Usps "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..." Read more USPS is absolutely THE WORST! It definitely is a government business. Usps "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...." Read more Usps - Iparcel Delivery Service Review from Accra, Greater Accra Usps "A friend sent me a parcel from the US on the 18th November and up till now I've not received the parcel. The tracking number is CH004877371US. I will appreciate..." Read more Usps Delivery Service Review from Houston, Texas Usps "I ship my computer to cyberpowerpc and it was damage from shipping the package had insurance on it so they sent me pictures of the damages so i could file..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more