This the third package lost by my local branch on Market st Houston Texas.The first I let go the second I had the worst customer service ever.I spoke to the manager Mr.Williwms and he was snide rude and made me feel like I was the one at fault for receiving a package.

When I told him I tracked the package and it said it was delivered he says "Sorry you should have purchased insurance" and "Sorry that's your problem" I was so upset for his lack of even trying to at least find the package. Not once did he say lets find out what happened to it by tracking or speaking to the postman that delivered the package.So I spoke to my postmaster and in a conference call he admitted to not following protocol. All of this ended up with with a forced apology. I never received my package and today they lost another one.

Fedex smartcenter. That's what the post office uses to piggy back on fed ex. I did not know that fed ex smart center was code for shipping it to your city and then USPS will deliver it from there. I know now but it's to late.

I'll have to deal with Mr.Williams and his snide remarks and my postmaster giving me an apology and in the end never receiving my package.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments