*** USPS for really,I received a passport that belong to someone else and is not even the same avenue and their customer service take 40 minutes but seems like eternity just to get this *** fix(and it is no fix).

And they seems themselves as innocent on this matter and blame me on opening the mail,I'm working for a company that can receive 100 mails per week and sometime we receive someone else advertisement or statement we just shred them but this is a *** passport and worst of all, they dropped my call after they done finished their BS.

I don't know how on earth can they possible ship it to the wrong address and with this retarded attitude to maintain a company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of usps shipping service. Usps needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usps shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usps.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments