1.5
Turnaround Time

The picture says it all.I live in Baltimore.

What is it even doing in NJ now? It had an expected delivery date of Feb. 6th. It isn't crazy important, but it would be nice if it didn't travel to the same location 2 separate times, then to a completely different state when it was already in the location it needed to be in...& I currently have live plants being shipped to me from Florida, with priority mail 2-day.

It was shipped Feb. 8th, last updated leaving FL on the 8th. God knows if they'll ever make it here alive.

Thanks, USPS.You've gone and done it again.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $40. This person is overall dissatisfied with Usps and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usps.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Post category for more informed decision or compare Usps to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

USPS is absolutely THE WORST! It definitely is a government business. Usps "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...." Read more Usps - Ridiculously damaged priority mail and horrible customer service Usps "...Upon opening the envelope, every piece of paper in the envelope, around 150 pages, are totally saturated with water..." Read more USPS Priority Mail 2 Day delivery mailed on thursday takes week to reach destination, I have never had this problem except with Miami Post Office.  This is a regional. staff problem, do your job! Usps "USPS Priority Mail 2 Day delivery package mailed on a Thursday takes week to reach destination. No in-climate weather involved, mailed in April 2017. I have never had this problem..." Read more Usps - Delivery Service Review from Lexington, Kentucky Usps "Had a package coming from Canada that arrived at ISC New York on August 25. The last scan says "Processed Through Facility ISC New York. That was 22 days ago...." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more