The picture says it all.I live in Baltimore.
What is it even doing in NJ now? It had an expected delivery date of Feb. 6th. It isn't crazy important, but it would be nice if it didn't travel to the same location 2 separate times, then to a completely different state when it was already in the location it needed to be in...& I currently have live plants being shipped to me from Florida, with priority mail 2-day.
It was shipped Feb. 8th, last updated leaving FL on the 8th. God knows if they'll ever make it here alive.
Thanks, USPS.You've gone and done it again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Usps Delivery Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I rarely use USPS to ship. I told the clerk the package needed to be delivered any day M-F the next week. She suggested I use "Priority 2-Day." I specifically..."
- "I've ordered tons of things and most of them have been sent via Usps. I've never really had a problem, until lately. Two of my latest purchases have been sent..."
- " I sold a Loon Lake Mallard Decoy on Ebay. I had already shipped about 7 of them leading up to this one, but shipped via FedEx. I was busy..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Sears techs took ALL of 15 whole minutes to do 3 rooms and a short hall. Nothing like QUALITY workmanship. The next afternoon, not only did my carpet STINK of..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "My boyfriend's family and I booked a place in Brooklyn for 1 night. I gave the place a 1 star because it was absolutely disgustingly dirty (have photos for proof)...."