I had a 2-day priority mail package going from FL to CA.At the central processing center in Orlando, someone decided to enter a new routing address, back to the town where it came from.

After all, there is a Washington St. there, I couldn't have meant it to go all the way to California! The tracking is useless! It is still 5 days old on the update and the recorded message says "updates are entered throughout the day".

What a joke. I went back to the post office and asked for a refund for a lost package. They tell me the package is in CA on its way back to FL, it's not lost. Tell when you don't know where a package is, isn't that lost?

Turns out they don't put the updated tracking information for the public to see, only the postal workers can see the real information. What's the point of tracking then? And what other business can you pay for a service and whey they totally screw up, you don't get your money back. They might as well just kept my money and thrown the package in the trash.

Something is wrong with their routing system because I have seen packages go all over the country to cities of the same name in the wrong state. Forget about insurance.

You have to show a receipt for goods inside the package.Ridiculous!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Usps. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Usps to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usps usps priority mail for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments