I receive antibiotics, and Celexa, thru USPS. I used FED EX next day delivery. They were always prompt. Now it seems everyone is forced to use USPS. I was told by tech support that USPS No longer delivered on Saturdays. So I scanned to see where it was. It was initiated with 22 tracking numbers, I kept tracking and it never went beyond "initiated." This was on a Friday morning so I expected it would arrive on Monday. Then when I checked it on Saturday to see where it was. It finally initiated. Later that day I came home and checked again. This is what it said

Your Item's Status

We attempted to deliver your item at 11:44 am on February 11, 2012 in and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. You may arrange redelivery by visiting call 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after five days then it will be returned to the sender.

the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after five days then it will be returned to sender. (I NEVER RECIEVED A NOTICE! I DUG THRU THE TRASH! NO NOTICE! I WAS TOLD NO SATURDAY DELIVERY PACKAGES )

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

This is what is scaring me.I am a type 1 diabetic who's being changed over to Medco.

I don't trust USPS in any way, shape or form. They are arrogant, incompetent and natural-born thieves.

We already have a mail carrier on trial for stealing pain killers from cancer patients.Mailing prescriptions through USPS is like turning a kindergarden over to a ***.