1.9
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

This will be the fourth time in just a few years they have lost my packages.I was at the end of my rope today when my regular mail carrier called the substitute mail carrier that mark a package delivered.

It was no where insight, which is why I was inquiring. She said she left it outside on the other side of my gate. I asked her if she didn't realize it was a very light package. She realized, she delivered it, she seemed pretty satisfied with herself.

Of course, it was a windy day! I still have no idea where that package is....probably the next county. The regular carrier said to file a claim, but I wouldn't get anywhere because it was delivered. Where is the common sense here!

They treated my package with no care or common sense. And call the post office? They don't actually ANSWER the phone! Maybe nobody explained that part of the job to them.

And they wonder why the us postal service is going under.

It's just as bad as the DMV!But we'll save that rant for another day.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with regular mail carrier and stated that there is a room for improvement of irresponsible substitute carrier. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of usps mail service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Usps needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usps mail service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usps.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments