So my fitbit from christmas ended up breaking and lucky there is a limited warranty and it was covered.Not only was the fitbit company awesome and speedy but they were cool with sending me a brand new new!

The problem came in with delivery so the fitbit was sent out July 29th from the company and at a Indianapolis site sorting facility by the 31st of July and left there the same day to be "In transit". The predicted delivery was August 3rd seeing the weekend was coming and I waited happily that day still confused that the "In transit" never changed on the screen. By Wednesday I was more confused then ever tried emailing every time I did the email screen went to "ERROR" and never sent the email, called but couldn't get past the automated system. So I emailed fitbit and they asked to be kept up to date.

Basically I finally googled today how to actually get TO someone on USPS and while the lady was very nice it really wasn't helpful seeing as the package is still sitting somewhere up north and the "Investigation" has been filed with my local USPS..... HOW THE HECK IS THIS SUPPOSE TO HELP? I mean what is my local USPS going to do exactly? And nothing will be done for 48-72 hours so if nothing happen by thursday of next week I have another number to call that will start ANOTHER Investigation?!?!?!!?!?

It makes so so so little sense.I have NEVER had problems with the USPS but now I am rethinking my stance.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of usps first-class mail from Usps and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $140 and wants Usps to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lost my fitbit, it took me 3 days to get someone on the phone, email system was down reading error for 3 days and tracking is screwed up with the usps. Author liked the most how nice the lady on the phone was. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usps for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments