Easley, South Carolina

So my fitbit from christmas ended up breaking and lucky there is a limited warranty and it was covered.Not only was the fitbit company awesome and speedy but they were cool with sending me a brand new new!

The problem came in with delivery so the fitbit was sent out July 29th from the company and at a Indianapolis site sorting facility by the 31st of July and left there the same day to be "In transit". The predicted delivery was August 3rd seeing the weekend was coming and I waited happily that day still confused that the "In transit" never changed on the screen. By Wednesday I was more confused then ever tried emailing every time I did the email screen went to "ERROR" and never sent the email, called but couldn't get past the automated system. So I emailed fitbit and they asked to be kept up to date.

Basically I finally googled today how to actually get TO someone on USPS and while the lady was very nice it really wasn't helpful seeing as the package is still sitting somewhere up north and the "Investigation" has been filed with my local USPS..... HOW THE HECK IS THIS SUPPOSE TO HELP? I mean what is my local USPS going to do exactly? And nothing will be done for 48-72 hours so if nothing happen by thursday of next week I have another number to call that will start ANOTHER Investigation?!?!?!!?!?

It makes so so so little sense.I have NEVER had problems with the USPS but now I am rethinking my stance.

Review about: Usps First-Class Mail.

I liked: How nice the lady on the phone was.

I didn't like: Lost my fitbit, It took me 3 days to get someone on the phone, Email system was down reading error for 3 days, Tracking is screwed up with the usps.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $140
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion