So my fitbit from christmas ended up breaking and lucky there is a limited warranty and it was covered.Not only was the fitbit company awesome and speedy but they were cool with sending me a brand new new!
The problem came in with delivery so the fitbit was sent out July 29th from the company and at a Indianapolis site sorting facility by the 31st of July and left there the same day to be "In transit". The predicted delivery was August 3rd seeing the weekend was coming and I waited happily that day still confused that the "In transit" never changed on the screen. By Wednesday I was more confused then ever tried emailing every time I did the email screen went to "ERROR" and never sent the email, called but couldn't get past the automated system. So I emailed fitbit and they asked to be kept up to date.
Basically I finally googled today how to actually get TO someone on USPS and while the lady was very nice it really wasn't helpful seeing as the package is still sitting somewhere up north and the "Investigation" has been filed with my local USPS..... HOW THE HECK IS THIS SUPPOSE TO HELP? I mean what is my local USPS going to do exactly? And nothing will be done for 48-72 hours so if nothing happen by thursday of next week I have another number to call that will start ANOTHER Investigation?!?!?!!?!?
It makes so so so little sense.I have NEVER had problems with the USPS but now I am rethinking my stance.
More Review Details
What I liked
- How nice the lady on the phone was
What I disliked
- Lost my fitbit
- It took me 3 days to get someone on the phone
- Email system was down reading error for 3 days
- Tracking is screwed up with the usps
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Usps First-Class Mail
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I've ordered tons of things and most of them have been sent via Usps. I've never really had a problem, until lately. Two of my latest purchases have been sent..."
- "This usps truck almost ran me off the road!! I'm Gettin on the freeway soon as I get ready to merge this *** speeds up!! I had to fight my..."
- "I ordered some baseball cards off ebay and didn't want to pay for priority mail so I went first class instead. They shipped it on April 1st. It was at..."
- "henry gonzalez IS AN AS*WH**LE!!!!!!!!!!!! leather look very fake! will have to hire a pro to check if it is real leather! POOR MADE! "leather" scratched easily with finger nail. leather..."
- "I had a perm done a few weeks ago and it was a horrible experience. The student left the chemicals on my neck and by the next day, my neck..."
- "Mr Arden Avante of 1177 Broadway #18 PMB150 Chula Vista, CA 91911 www.SellingEastLakeHomes.com Mr Avante approached our company and engaged in our services under a contractual agreement. Our company deals in..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."