I'm in Ut.Shipped from New Haven Ct on the 18th, then sorted and sent from MD on the 21st parcel post.

Was estimated for delivery on the 26th. Electronically tracked, signature required. I ordered something from England via FedEx that took only five days from order to delivery. What's up with that?

CS won't track until the package is 14 days out....

I have never used USPS for packages before and I will not use it again.

The package is insured, but after reading the responses here I find little comfort in that fact.I'll head to the local PO in the morning and see if someone forgot to scan it.

Review about: Usps Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Usps - Last two packages? Usps "The 1st package made it to Medford OR where I live, from Carlsbad, CA in like 3 days. Then rather than deliver they sent it to Austin, TX where it..." Read more Usps - Delivery Service Review from Washington, District Of Columbia Usps "I have a situation when they say that they delivered my item in my mailbox. Item does not fit in mailbox. I have pictures to support that. So where or..." Read more Usps - Deliberately missed deliveries - dishonest delivery reporting Usps "On 4 occasions no mail has been delivered, yet I have a notice from Amazon AND USPS tracking that delivery was attempted. The deliveries do not require a signature, I..." Read more Usps - Lousy service Usps "I certainly understand why the US Post Office appears to be on the way out, especially if all are operated as the Alto, NM PO is today. As I see..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more