6.5K views

My package was sent from Phoenix, AZ 85014 to Carson City, NV 89701.

What in the world is it doing in DES MOINES, IA?

The expected delivery date was 9/12/12.

I purchased Delivery Confirmation. Today is the 14th and still no progress!

This lack of efficiency is highly ridiculous. No wonder why the USPS is broke!

I plan to use UPS and or FED EX in the future.

Priority Mail®

PHOENIX, AZ 85043

Acceptance

September 10, 2012, 8:33 am

PHOENIX, AZ 85014

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Delivery Service.

Comments

I'm starting to believe that this whole Iowa place is a scam from usps. It is just another way of telling you your package is lost.

They make you think it is in Iowa. But who knows what happened to it

Having the same trouble my package is missing in Des Moines Iowa how in the world do you contact somebody to find out what going on

Monrovia, California, United States #1206776

I just now asked the same question! Why on earth would a package sent to Los Angeles, CA.

from Phoenix, AZ.

need to go to Des Moines, IA.? WTF!

Apparently, USPS in Des Moines IA 50395 is where packages go to disappear. 87 year-old woman in NY waiting for medicine shipped 1/21/16.

It was in NY at least 3 times when the USPS in White Plains, NY decided to send it to Iowa.

Website still says it will be delivered by 1/27/16 even though it is now 2/4/16. Hasn't moved since 1/29/16

to Anonymous #1207284

Same problem. Package has disappeared at the Des Moines IA 50395 post office.

Supposed to be delivered 4 days ago and nobody can tell me where it is.

Last thing on tracking is it is in Des Moines, IA. Customer "no service" at the 800 number says it is a 30 to 45 minute wait to speak with someone.

My package was supposed to be in CA by the 9th of Dec. Well it's now the 17th and nothing.

This is a Christmas gift that was on the way and now I have to figure something else to do because I can't could on it being here.

The last update said:

December 6, 2015 , 7:54 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

DES MOINES, IA 50395

This is ridiculous! I have never waited so long for a package.

I was wondering why my package is taking so long they were just in Chicago now they in Des Moines IA I'm pissed off now.

to Anonymous #1091930

Oh stop whining. If it REALLY mattered, you would've spent a bit more and went with a much better service.

But you didn't, because you place a greater importance on being cheap.

Really, it's time for your "duh" moment now....

to Anonymous Miami, Florida, United States #1216606

Pardon my lack of French but u must be some kind of rich *** to suggest spending more money after already emptying out my wallet on a $130 purchased item! I beleive an estimated delivery date is still a delivery date, even in French.

not all of us are closely related to trees to be Coughing up paper like its good for the enviorment. its basically a contractual agreement to have it on ur door step by the date stated or before. no package? 24-48 hours later the alow you to file an inquiry, for a lost or expired package..

Its for a reason!!!

My package has been sitting there since 11/4/15! Today is the 9th and it hasn't moved.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1050113

What a chicken *** site!

I hate USPS!! Never deliver on time.

I'm trying to figure out if the drivers take 10 breaks every 3 hours. I have been waiting for my package and it should be in WA but it's still in IOWA!!

to Anonymous #1019044

Did you ever get your package I am having he same problem

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #934084

My package is out for delivery, but till now I haven't received it. What's wrong with the USPS worker who can't even do their work good.

I have tracking number and I know when is out for delivery and of course I am waiting for it. Wake up USPS someone is waiting for the package and don't just put delivered when it was not delivered!

Oxford, Ohio, United States #927449

My package left the facility nearly three weeks ago and there's still no update! What did you all do?

DATE & TIME

STATUS OF ITEM

LOCATION

December 20, 2014 , 2:36 am

Departed USPS Facility DES MOINES, IA 50395 Your item departed our USPS facility in DES MOINES, IA 50395 on December 20, 2014 at 2:36 am.

The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day.

Please check again later. December 19, 2014 , 11:16 am Arrived at USPS Origin Facility DES MOINES, IA 50395 December 16, 2014 , 6:24 pm Departed Post Office OXFORD, OH 45056 December 16, 2014 , 3:17 pm Acceptance OXFORD, OH 45056

Ontario, California, United States #913142

Pkg lost priority 2 day and its been a since Fri and not moved. Stolen,lost or whatever.

Next time certified with signatures. Poor service out of 50395.

USPS ein schlechtes post unternehmen

My package got stuck in DES MOINES, IA distribution center as well. It has been 7 days without any progress !!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

September 22, 2014 , 12:14 am

Departed USPS Facility

DES MOINES, IA 50395

Your item departed our USPS facility in DES MOINES, IA 50395 on September 22, 2014 at 12:14 am.

Please check again later. September 21, 2014 , 1:48 am Arrived at USPS Facility DES MOINES, IA 50395 September 20, 2014 , 2:44 am Departed USPS Facility CINCINNATI, OH 45235 September 19, 2014 , 1:01 pm Arrived at USPS Facility CINCINNATI, OH 45235 September 17, 2014 , 4:23 am Departed USPS Facility BELL GARDENS, CA 90201 September 16, 2014 , 2:13 am Arrived at USPS Destination Facility BELL GARDENS, CA 90201 -----------------------------------------------------

Bangkok-Miami(FL) Registered letter

Mine arrived from Thailand at JFK/NYC 25 August.

Bethpage (NY) int'l acceptance on 02 August

Des Moines Iowa 02 August Arrived.

Des Moines Iowa 03 Aug Departed

Okay 7 days to travel 12 miles to Bethpage. Now, en route to Miami(FL), in Iowa?

my package has been in the demoines, iowa distribution center for 20 days. i live in california and the doll i purchased came from rapid city, south dakota. did any of you ever get the packages delivered to your address or did the sender have to put in a claim?