6.6K views

My package was sent from Phoenix, AZ 85014 to Carson City, NV 89701.

What in the world is it doing in DES MOINES, IA?

The expected delivery date was 9/12/12.

I purchased Delivery Confirmation. Today is the 14th and still no progress!

This lack of efficiency is highly ridiculous. No wonder why the USPS is broke!

I plan to use UPS and or FED EX in the future.

Priority Mail®

PHOENIX, AZ 85043

Acceptance

September 10, 2012, 8:33 am

PHOENIX, AZ 85014

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Delivery Service.

Comments

It is brutally Clear that the USPS Post Master in Des Moines thing that cognitive skills are not required for the individuals they hire! It has been rumored that 1 or more of the Des Moines Sorters are, in fact, thieves and scammers who pilfer people mail for valuable!

I have watched the tracking on numerous packages being sent to me and they have either "disappeared" after hitting the Des Moines USPS Center or instead of being sent on to Cedar Falls they go on a cross country boondoggle that takes them to a dozen or more states to ultimately be "lost" and never seen again!

The Des Moines USPS Office has gone the way of Des Moines the City becoming a cesspool of crime, incompetence and PC Leftist BS Politics! It would be easy enough to analyze Courteous, Thoughtful, Determined and he goes out of his way to be helpful!

Same here December 23, 2018 In Transit to Next Facility Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility. December 20, 2018, 12:39 pm Arrived at USPS Regional Facility DES MOINES IA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER December 16, 2018, 9:29 am Departed USPS Regional Facility JACKSONVILLE FL NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER December 16, 2018, 9:07 am Arrived at USPS Regional Facility JACKSONVILLE FL NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER December 12, 2018, 8:39 am Arrived at USPS Regional Facility JERSEY CITY NJ NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER December 8, 2018, 10:06 am Processed Through Facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) Origin Post is Preparing Shipment November 28, 2018, 9:31 am Processed Through Facility FRANKFURT/FLUGHAFEN, GERMANY November 23, 2018, 10:43 am Acceptance GERMANY

to Gollermann1234 #1623714

I’m having the same issue. Mine also disappeared in Des Moines IA.

It was shipped from MI on Dec 17 2018 and tracking stopped on dec 23rd. It was suppose to arrive in Jax FL on the 24th. I have been on the phones for hours, been to the post office twice, I have filed a request for them to look into it. It is now Jan 4 2019 and it’s not where to be found.

No one can tell me anything and everyone at our local post office seems to be idiots. So frustrating.

I'm starting to believe that this whole Iowa place is a scam from usps. It is just another way of telling you your package is lost.

They make you think it is in Iowa. But who knows what happened to it

Having the same trouble my package is missing in Des Moines Iowa how in the world do you contact somebody to find out what going on

Monrovia, California, United States #1206776

I just now asked the same question! Why on earth would a package sent to Los Angeles, CA.

from Phoenix, AZ.

need to go to Des Moines, IA.? WTF!

Apparently, USPS in Des Moines IA 50395 is where packages go to disappear. 87 year-old woman in NY waiting for medicine shipped 1/21/16.

It was in NY at least 3 times when the USPS in White Plains, NY decided to send it to Iowa.

Website still says it will be delivered by 1/27/16 even though it is now 2/4/16. Hasn't moved since 1/29/16

to Anonymous #1207284

Same problem. Package has disappeared at the Des Moines IA 50395 post office.

Supposed to be delivered 4 days ago and nobody can tell me where it is.

Last thing on tracking is it is in Des Moines, IA. Customer "no service" at the 800 number says it is a 30 to 45 minute wait to speak with someone.

My package was supposed to be in CA by the 9th of Dec. Well it's now the 17th and nothing.

This is a Christmas gift that was on the way and now I have to figure something else to do because I can't could on it being here.

The last update said:

December 6, 2015 , 7:54 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

DES MOINES, IA 50395

This is ridiculous! I have never waited so long for a package.

I was wondering why my package is taking so long they were just in Chicago now they in Des Moines IA I'm pissed off now.

to Anonymous #1091930

Oh stop whining. If it REALLY mattered, you would've spent a bit more and went with a much better service.

But you didn't, because you place a greater importance on being cheap.

Really, it's time for your "duh" moment now....

to Anonymous Miami, Florida, United States #1216606

Pardon my lack of French but u must be some kind of rich *** to suggest spending more money after already emptying out my wallet on a $130 purchased item! I beleive an estimated delivery date is still a delivery date, even in French.

not all of us are closely related to trees to be Coughing up paper like its good for the enviorment. its basically a contractual agreement to have it on ur door step by the date stated or before. no package? 24-48 hours later the alow you to file an inquiry, for a lost or expired package..

Its for a reason!!!

My package has been sitting there since 11/4/15! Today is the 9th and it hasn't moved.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1050113

What a chicken *** site!

I hate USPS!! Never deliver on time.

I'm trying to figure out if the drivers take 10 breaks every 3 hours. I have been waiting for my package and it should be in WA but it's still in IOWA!!

to Anonymous #1019044

Did you ever get your package I am having he same problem

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #934084

My package is out for delivery, but till now I haven't received it. What's wrong with the USPS worker who can't even do their work good.

I have tracking number and I know when is out for delivery and of course I am waiting for it. Wake up USPS someone is waiting for the package and don't just put delivered when it was not delivered!

Oxford, Ohio, United States #927449

My package left the facility nearly three weeks ago and there's still no update! What did you all do?

DATE & TIME

STATUS OF ITEM

LOCATION

December 20, 2014 , 2:36 am

Departed USPS Facility DES MOINES, IA 50395 Your item departed our USPS facility in DES MOINES, IA 50395 on December 20, 2014 at 2:36 am.

The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day.

Please check again later. December 19, 2014 , 11:16 am Arrived at USPS Origin Facility DES MOINES, IA 50395 December 16, 2014 , 6:24 pm Departed Post Office OXFORD, OH 45056 December 16, 2014 , 3:17 pm Acceptance OXFORD, OH 45056

Ontario, California, United States #913142

Pkg lost priority 2 day and its been a since Fri and not moved. Stolen,lost or whatever.

Next time certified with signatures. Poor service out of 50395.

USPS ein schlechtes post unternehmen