I ordered a product online a week ago.It was to be delivered with confirmation.

The package did not arrive, as tracking indicated. I called the post office, and questioned the procedure. The next day I confronted the postal carrier, and showed him a copy of the tracking, and ask him what he did with my product. He stated that he was new to the route, and from another town.

I ask him to please try to find it or remember were he left it.

Today he left mail from another address on purpose.My conclusion is that the postal workers are intentionally doing this when on lone.

Review about: Usps Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

I remember when I would sub for other offices.I was always super careful however I have worked behind subs that were not.

Usps takes it serious and I have a family to support so I value my job. The number to call is the office of inspector general. OIG. No post office or carrier likes it when they investigate.

They are the postal police. They will investigate it, and ensure that it doesn't happen again and that people are reprimanded.

You can get the number online.Google it and file a complaint.

You can get the number online.Google it and file a complaint.