Southborough, Massachusetts
Additional Services
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I was trying to refinance my housing loan in Singapore and sent the application form through priority mail express, and though I was promised for 5 days of delivery, after 35 days, i am sitting here now with a returned to sender package!!!!!After half a month of sending the document, I called the customer service and they told me that the document was wrongly addressed to Malaysia instead of Singapore!

WHAT THE FK. And the customer service officer said that she helped me to request for the document to be redirected to the correct address and will be done in a few days. GUESS WHAT, THE DOCUMENT IS SITTING ON MY LAP NOW!!! and because of the delay, I have incurred one extra month of high interest for my housing loan.

HOW AM I GOING TO GET COMPENSATED FOR THIS!!!!! I AM BEYOND PISSED!!!

I WILL NEVER EVER USE USPS FOR ANYTHING ANYMORE!!!!!!THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. caoying518 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and long call wait time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of usps mail service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Usps needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usps mail service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usps.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments