Privacy and Data Security

I shipped 6 gift glass bottles wrapped in bubble wrap and stuffed with cushion.The box was label as fragile and that glass was on the inside and somehow USPS manage to damage every item in the box.

I was informed that every glass bottle was broken/destroyed in delivery to their destination. I tried to support our USPS and not fall subject to their bad reviews however, after this experience, will never ship USPS again. I am willing to pay more for better service at UPS and to be guaranteed that my items will be in one piece upon delivery for my next shipment at another organization.

Thanks for ruining everything USPS!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of usps delivery service from Usps. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Usps to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery and destroy my package. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usps for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments