I have never ordered something online, it be shipped through USPS, and it come on time.They also can't ever keep the packages tracked, so you never know where your items are.

I never have any problems with UPS or Fedex, but USPS? They are complete garbage. I would rather contact a seller and pay them to ship my orders through UPS or Fedex.

That way I'd know where my packages are at all times and my packages will always come on the scheduled delivery date.I have had a package come nearly a week after the scheduled delivery date with USPS.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Usps - WARRENDALE, PA THE BLACK HOLE EATS MAIL Usps "They are consistent in either routing to TIM BUC TWO or making sure that mail is never found. I get several issues a year with them. My mail got to..." Read more Usps - Ray Charles Station / West Adams Needs A Lot Of Drastic Improvements! Usps "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..." Read more Usps - Delivery Service Review from Washington, District Of Columbia Usps "I have a situation when they say that they delivered my item in my mailbox. Item does not fit in mailbox. I have pictures to support that. So where or..." Read more Usps - Lost Passports - Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation Usps "I sent my Passport and my wife's Passport to an embassy in Washington DC from Austin Tx. I was sending our passports to an embassy in Washington DC to get..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more