My wife (of 23 years) and I have different last names on bills and packages, so we are frequently required to sign for each other's mail and packages when one of us is not around.But the *** postal carrier said 'you don'y have the same name.' We think produced NUMEROUS bills with my wife's address on it and this clown STILL REFUSED TO GIVE US THE MAIL.

You'll be lucky if we don't SUE you because we have important lifesaving medications we receive by mail.You don't leave a trainee this *** out there entirely on her own.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of usps mail service. Usps needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usps mail service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usps.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Actually, if you even attempted to sue you would be shot down in a heart beat. The worker doesn't know that you are married and because of this he is doing what he is required to do, making sure that people aren't taking mail that isn't theirs.