How long do you think it takes someone to ship something to your house when the shipper is only 22 miles away from your house.Guess what, after 3 days, they don't even have tracking update.

What kind of shipping service is that? You call this a First Class Package?

Gee, I wonder why there is nothing less than First Class, because even so called "First Class" did I pissed off poor job on getting things deliver already.Good job USPS, I hope you go bankrupt ASAP and stop taking our tax dollar when you're operating business at 2 billion dollar depth.

Review about: Usps Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Usps - Missing items Usps "Went to the Blaine USPS to mail a package to California. The counter clerk was friendly and inquired what was in the parcel. Telling her about the contents, she..." Read more Usps - Ray Charles Station / West Adams Needs A Lot Of Drastic Improvements! Usps "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..." Read more USPS Delivers Packages That Look Like THIS!!! Usps "I have been using USPS since opening my business in 1995. I used to have very little in the way of problems. Every year it's been getting worse..." Read more Usps - Last two packages? Usps "The 1st package made it to Medford OR where I live, from Carlsbad, CA in like 3 days. Then rather than deliver they sent it to Austin, TX where it..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more