Usps - Wrong delivery address. Broken objects and missing pieces
I made a video, explaining all the trouble I'm having with the USPS, and in this video, there are documents and evidence.First the USPS delivered my box in the wrong place (in another state).
When finally, the box arrived at my house, the box came with a tape saying it was repackaged by USPS. My box came with broken objects and missing parts. I tried to complain online, but the number (that works for tracking) does not work to complain.
I went up to the local agency, responsible for delivery in my zip.They said it was my problem, and they could not (and would not) do anything.
Here is my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpKKoey9_vg
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Horrible service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms. My mail is wet..."
- "So my fitbit from christmas ended up breaking and lucky there is a limited warranty and it was covered. Not only was the fitbit company awesome and speedy but..."
- "I ship my computer to cyberpowerpc and it was damage from shipping the package had insurance on it so they sent me pictures of the damages so i could file..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I bought this ring to give to my wife on Mothers Day 2016. A week after I gave it to her she showed me the spots under the stone...."
- "I purchased new Cindy Crawford living room furniture from the Rooms to Go store in Arlington, Texas off of Cooper Street. They delivered the off white couches stained with black..."
- "We bought the sofa from Conn's in Burleson TX. After 1 year the arm rest started to peel. Contacted Conn's: their reply it is out of warranty. I must..."