Additional Fees
Additional Services
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I made a video, explaining all the trouble I'm having with the USPS, and in this video, there are documents and evidence.First the USPS delivered my box in the wrong place (in another state).

When finally, the box arrived at my house, the box came with a tape saying it was repackaged by USPS. My box came with broken objects and missing parts. I tried to complain online, but the number (that works for tracking) does not work to complain.

I went up to the local agency, responsible for delivery in my zip.They said it was my problem, and they could not (and would not) do anything.

Here is my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpKKoey9_vg

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $135. The author is overall dissatisfied with Usps and uploaded pictures and videos. The most disappointing about package from Usps was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usps.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Post category for more informed decision or compare Usps to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments